Born July 20 1975, in Washington D.C. USA.
- WIS 1990 – 1993; Music IB studies at the Levine School of music. Courses in piano, organ, harpsichord, music theory, and composition. Honors: won the Washington DC young composers competition, 1993.
- Bard College 1994 -1999; BA (Music);- Courses in piano with German Diez and harpsichord with Dr. Fred Hammond. Ensemble with Luis Garcia Renart. Courses in music theory, orchestration, composition, music history, choir, accompaniment. Senior recital 1 & 2, 45 mins each. Honors: Performed Bach dm piano concerto mvt 1 under the baton of Leon Botstein.
- UNSW 2002-2004; MMus -“The Experimental Aesthetics of Musical Taste; the LeBlanc model, arousal, complexity, and prototypicality”.
- UNSW 2006-2010; Ph.D -“Contrast”.
- Piano studies with Alexey Yemtsov, Sydney, Australia. Intermittent from 2010. AmusA (2010), LmusA (2016)
- Bach recitals at the JOAN: 1. (2017), Nov. 27th – French suites no 1, 3, & 5, Little Preludes and Fugues BWV 899, 900, & 895. 2. (2019), October 28th -Partita no 1 in BbM, English Suite no 3 in gm, Prelude & Fugue BWV 901.
- Online student concert: Aug. 9th, (2021), Italian variations BWV 989, Prelude, Fugue, & Allegro in EbM BWV 998, Partita no 3 in am.
COMPOSITION PORTFOLIO: click the link below